- Couple Married for 76 Years turns 100 together.
- Couple Slips $500,000 Check into Salvation Army Kettle
- A List of Global Good News from www.globalgoodnews.com
- St. Albans student stands up in the face of Racism against Muslim Women
- Community Center Hosts Prom for Adults with Special Needs
For hours Wednesday, television, the internet and social media feeds blew up with tragic news of a mass shooting in San Bernardino California. Whatever the reason this took place, it is awful, and still unimaginable, even as events like this become more prevalent. Our country is on the defensive from forces all around us. Among all this death and mayhem though there are great things happening each and everyday. Unfortunately, most of these are under reported or not even reported at all. I have said it many times in the past few weeks in reference to my trip to Israel. We hear about all the bad things, the murders, rapes and slew of other crime. But we never hear on the news that millions of people lived their lives today and nothing bad happened. We rarely here about the good events of people supporting people. I did a quick internet search and I found some wonderful stories. So let's talk about these now because you're going to read all about San Bernardino on most other websites.